We are seeking photo submissions!
Help Entheo Society of Washington destigmatize the use of plant medicines.
It can be as simple, fun, or creative as you like. Take a photo of yourself with your sign and help us to break the stigma! This project will normalize plant medicine usage, showing that people from all walks of life advocate for ending oppressive legislation, which to inspire dialogue on medicinal and spiritual value, and change lives.
Submit your photo with your sign to IAmPlantMedicine@gmail.com or tag on social media with #IAmPlantMedicine.
Note: By submitting a photo, you agree to use of your photo by Entheo Society of Washington’s website & social media. We will also be putting together a video montage of photos submitted for release as a movie.
- Voices From the Community – Aaron
- An Interview with Neill Franklin, Retired Executive Director of the Law Enforcement Action Partnership
- A vet’s view of entheogens
- For People In Mental Health Crisis, What Comes After Police Response?
- This Seattle Doctor Is Using Psychedelics to Treat Cancer Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD